401: ROA in Action
Maintain the Thrive Mindset Over Time
Organizational excellence is a function of staff development; highly trained and actualized people create success for their organizations. Developing your people into high performers depends on practicing newly-learned skills, and ensuring they are absorbed into your organization’s culture.
Objective: Develop a tailored action plan that will instill the Thrive process in your organization.
- Keep the excitement of the Thrive workshops going for years to come
- Learn how to inspire new employees and organize an ongoing training program
- Develop Train-the-Trainer techniques
- Discover key emphasis points for each workshop
- Learn to implement the workshop agenda
- Practice using multiple assessment tools and hands-on training to develop skill sets