304: ROA in Hiring & Retention
How to Hire, Motivate and Retain the Best
Top performance – the key component of any successful organization – depends on the strength of a company’s people. This means the need to hire and retain top performers is critically important to the growth and development of your organization.
Objective: Gain and practice skills that will help you hire, retain, and promote a high performance team.
- Learn to pinpoint the best candidate, give them a running start, and retain them
- Gain practical tips on how you can better evaluate candidates and implement development plans
- Practice and master interviewing techniques
- Develop a keen eye for identifying future leaders
- Increase the success of cross-functional development initiatives
- Implement coaching and training programs that ensure the success of new hires and veteran employees