204: ROA as Leaders
Excel as a 21st Century Leader
Great leaders consistently develop and inspire top performance in people, especially in the face of adversity. Providing leadership and solving problems during adverse times enables organizations to succeed and secure competitive advantages.
Objective: Learn about the 4 Pillars of Leadership and how to instill those principles as a leader – in yourself and others.
- Get inspired by history great leaders and explore unique traits that made them great
- Apply leadership pillars to thrive and grow in corporate & marketplace environments
- Build a foundation for leadership skill development
- Gain introspective knowledge on leadership skills and Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Learn to inspire others in both good and tumultuous times
- Understand the value of vision statements, planning, and goal setting
- Practice problem solving techniques
- Learn to adapt and improvise