203: ROA as Teams
Maximizing Team Performance
Winning teams master the art of performing as one entity while individual team members take responsibility for different functions. For this type of teamwork to exist the team must be based on trust – the fundamental aspect of all successful teams.
Objective: Understand and leverage the strength of teams, guiding their effective function as one entity to accomplish goals.
- Unlock the secrets of team-building
- Manifest unsurpassed results by providing the framework for trust, accountability,
- Establish mutual respect
- Identify and use group strengths to create synergy and accomplish more
- Clearly define measurable goals and action plans
- Identify motivational rewards to maintain cohesion
- Pinpoint and address developmental needs