202: ROA as Managers
Top managers create and encourage environments that bring out the best in their people. They help each person develop professionally while simultaneously energizing them to produce superior results.
Objective: Perfect supervisory skills by training managers to thoroughly understand their distinct style, then leverage it with each direct report.
- Learn secrets top managers use to jump-start staff & coach their people to greatness
- Hone your managerial skills by learning and practicing questioning/listening techniques, motivational strategies, and employee development methods
- Gain insight to how management style impacts your approach to each direct report
- Motivate people based on their unique needs
- Master coaching skills and feedback techniques based on real world situations
- Meet the diverse needs of all of your people, individually and as a group
- Learn to delegate rather than micromanage