201: ROA in Sales/Account Management
Successful sales performance depends on adeptly analyzing the situation, identifying customer needs, and creating tailored solutions. This process enables sales people to exceed expectations and create advantages for themselves – and their customers.
Objective: Empower sales and account managers with the skills they need to build and present customer-centric solutions.
- Unleash the power of advanced solution-selling techniques
- Discover how to create sales strategies that are beneficial to all parties
- Target the exact needs of your customers and their consumers through strategic and analytic thinking, then alignment those needs with your capabilities
- Forge relationships with key decision-makers
- Create and practice customer-centric, fact-based presentations
- Learn to read buyer styles and turn objections into opportunities
- Improve your active questioning and listening skills