101: ROA as Dynamic Communicators
Dynamic communicators have high self-awareness and are astute at gaining insights into others. This knowledge provides a solid foundation that enables them to master the art of successful interaction.
Objective: This workshop – the foundation of the entire Thrive process – helps participants maximize performance by training them to effectively communicate with management, staff, each other, and – most importantly – customers.
- Discover your unique communication style
- Learn to read others and quickly adapt your approach to enhance communications
- Cultivate stronger interpersonal relationships–in person, by phone, paper, and online
- Improve how you’re viewed by others through increased self-awareness
- Diplomatically transform disagreement into rapport
- Create two-way dialogues instead of giving one-way monologues